No extension of the Financial Year: There is a fake news circulating in some section of media that the financial year has been extended.
- Tweet by Ministry of Finance
The country’s leading stock exchanges NSE and BSE will remain open despite the 21-day nationwide lockdown announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
1. Due date of returns for FY 18-19 extended to 30/06/20
2. Interest on delayed payments for F Y 18-19 reduced to 9%
3. TDS dates not extended, however interest reduced to 9% till 30/06/2020
4. All dates under I Tax extended to 30/06/2020
5. VsV extended to 30/06/2020 with no additional charge
1. Mar, Apr and May GST returns including composite returns extended to 30/06/
Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
1. Farmers to get Rs. 2000/- upfront from the annual Rs. 6000/- pa 8.70 crore farmers to benefit
2. Wages of MNREGA increased for 5 Cr family to Rs.2000/- pm per worker
3. 3 crore Old age, widows and disabled to be given Rs. 1000/- additional in two installments
4. 20 crore women Jan dhan account holders to get Rs 500/- pm for next 3 months
5. 8 crore BPL families under ujwalla scheme to get free
EMI deferral- Is it automatic, are credit card bills suspended, what for businesses, and other questions on RBI moratorium answered
Q: My EMI is due soon. Will the payment not be deducted from my account?
A: The RBI has only allowed banks to allow a moratorium. Individual banks will have to allow suspension of EMIs. The borrower will have to request the bank and show that his or her income has been impacted by the coronavi
Dealers have registered in GST Portal either as migrated category based on provisional ID provided based on existing registration (VAT/Service Tax/ Excise, etc) or have obtained fresh registration post commencement of GST.
While enrolling they have provided email id or mobile number which may require to be changed now since they have changed the consultant, employees have left the organisation whose details were provided.
It becomes a cumbersome process to change the
Key Highlights of 38th GST Council Meeting - 18th December, 2019
1. Annual Return and GST Audit - FY 17-18: Due date for GST Audit and Annual Return extended to 31st January, 2020.
2. ITC Restriction: ITC Restriction reduced from 20% to 10%.
3. Blocking of E-way Bill: E-way bill facility would be blocked even for non-filing of GSTR-1.
4. Long term lease rental: Ownership criteria for ex
MCA Extends Due date of filing form INC 22A (ACTIVE) till 15th June 2019.
The government has extended the deadline for uploading photos of business premises to June 15, giving corporates more time to comply with a provision aimed at spotting shell companies.
“It has been decided to extend the date to June 15,” confirmed a corporate affairs ministry official.
The disclosure norms, which came into effect from February, make it mandat
© 2018 BizAudit. All rights reserved | Design by TechnoBeats Solutions.